This page describes what information we collect through cookies, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store and retain these cookies. We also explain on this page how to prevent the storage of these cookies, although this may reduce or "break" some elements and features of the website.
What are cookies?
What kind of cookies do we use?
Some cookies are always active when you visit us and you cannot disable them unless you change your browser settings. We call these cookies necessary. We use them to make sure our digital services work properly and enable core website functionality, such as user login and account management. They are also useful for analyzing how our platform is used by users.
We also use functional cookies to make your experience more user-friendly, in particular to store your information on our websites and to personalize the content of our services.
We also use performance cookies to observe how our services are used and to obtain usage statistics.
We also use third party cookies. These cookies may track how you use different websites, including ours. For example, you may receive cookies from a social media company when you log into our website using a social media plug-in. You can disable these cookies.
Marketing cookies used for targeted advertising: you can disable these cookies.
• Provide you with a better user experience: Cookies are used for a number of things that help improve your online experience. They can help in several ways, including: ensuring faster loading of our websites, keeping you connected even on different devices, making logins faster and more accessible by remembering your customer details, remembering how you used ours service earlier, allowing you to book a visit with a doctor faster and more accessible, or making sure our pages are optimized for your browser or device.
• Adapt our services to your preferences: Cookies can help us present you with content that meets your interests and preferences. Cookies also help us personalize our website for you.
• Improve security: We use some cookies to ensure the security of our websites.
• Marketing: We use some cookies to provide you with advertisements about our services. We use these cookies in cooperation with our marketing partners (Google and Facebook).
Third party cookies
We use third party cookies to pursue our legitimate interests and to improve our websites for our users.
• We use Google Analytics. Google Analytics is widely used by many professional websites around the world. This tool helps us understand, predict and adapt our websites for our users and helps us manage our databases and improve our SEO.
• We also use third party cookies to measure the use of our website; in particular, these cookies can record how much time you spend on our website, how you browse etc.
• We also use third party cookies to test our new features and products. These cookies help us ensure that you receive a satisfactory experience from our services.
• We also use social media buttons and / or plugins on this site, which allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. In order for these to work, such social media sites, including Google and Facebook, will set cookies through our site which can be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes described in their respective privacy policies.
• We use technical solutions provided by Facebook and Google to better adapt our services and to offer you a better user experience.
How long do we keep cookies?
Depending on the type of cookie, some of them are stored for a short period of time, while others are stored for longer periods. Below you will find more detailed information.
Session cookies: These cookies last only for a given session you have with us and are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies: these cookies last even if the browser has been closed or the device has been switched off and are active for a period of time defined in the cookie. We use persistent cookies when we need to know who you are for longer than necessary for a single browsing session. For example, we use them to remember your preferences for the next time you visit our site.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by changing your browser settings: you can find instructions on how to do this in the table below. Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies usually also involves disabling some features and features of our services. Therefore it is advisable not to disable cookies.
|Browser||Link to Settings||How can you manage cookies|
|Google Chrome||Maria Anders||Germany|
|Moctezuma Commercial Center||https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it-IT&p=cpn_cookies||Click on the three dots located in the upper right corner and open the "settings". In the site settings click on "security and privacy" to manage cookies.|
|Safari||https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265||Go to the "preferences" settings page and click on "security". In the "security" section you can manage your cookies.|
|Microsoft Edge||https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/search?query=enable%20cookies%20in%20edge||Click on the three dots located in the upper right corner and open the "settings". In the site settings click on "privacy, search and services" to manage cookies.|
|Laughing Bacchus Winecellars||Yoshi Tannamuri||Canada|
|Mozilla Firefox||https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Siti%20web%20e%20avviso%20di%20blocco%20dei%20cookie||Click on the three bars located in the upper right corner and open the "options". In the site options click on "security and privacy" to manage cookies.|
We hope you find all the information provided useful. If you wish to obtain more information, you can contact us at the following address.